First "real" meal after fasting!!
So I'm getting ready to have my first "real" meal today, after 5 days of fasting. To say I'm excited would be an understatement! LOL I was planning to do only veggies for this next week but to celebrate meeting my 5 day goal of fasting, I've decided to "cheat". At www.subway.com you can find out the nutrition info of all their subs and add ons such as cheese, mayo, etc. You can get a 6 inch Subway Club which is ham, turkey, and roast beef on wheat bread...I'm adding cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, pickles, tomato, onion and mustard for only 320 calories!! The main thing to keep in mind is NO CHEESE and DEFINITELY no mayo! The best part of this is that I really do feel like I'm cheating because I'm eating out and eating a sub! But it is as healthy as can possibly be.
I've yo-yo dieted for most of my life. My go to diet was always low carb and that's what I started AGAIN at the first of the year but this time I just felt SO restricted! I wanted bread and I have a sweet tooth actually I think I may have a mouth full of sweet tooths...teeth? Oh, whatever! This time I've decided to do low cal. That way if I want to have a little something sweet I can, as long as I count the calories for it. I figure I'll give that a go for a while and see how well it works and if it's not going as well as I want I'll just figure something else out!
I'm gonna leave you with this picture Krystal posted on my facebook today. I got a huge kick out of it! IF ONLY IT WERE THAT SIMPLE!!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment