I feel good na na na na na na na! I HOPED that I would!! LOL As you can probably guess I'm in a pretty darn good mood today! I wish that I could tell you how much weight I lost doing the 5 day fast but I have no idea how much I weighed to begin with. I did however measure myself before I began the fast and I am please to announce that I have lost about 7 inches over all. I am THRILLED!! I know that it was all water weight but right now I DON'T CARE!!! lol There are 7 inches gone off my body and that's good enough for me!! I do feel good! I'm sure it's the healthier eating but I don't feel tired and sluggish and actually feel like I could conquer the world!!
I don't think I've mentioned it before but daily I take a mulit-vitamin, fish oil, garlic, saffron and recently have started taking ACE which is supposed to help curb your appetite. I don't know that the ACE will become a long time thing but I've had several friends that used it and were happy with the results so I thought I'd give it a whirl.
Today I've had a shake and am getting ready to eat a baked potato with 5 sprays of parkay butter, 2 tsp of fat free sour cream and some broccoli and cheese that in total should be about 300 calories. I still haven't broken over about 700 calories but I know I need to before my body goes into starvation mode and starts holding on to my fat cause God knows I don't want that!!!
Someone mentioned to me that I need to remember to talk about my feelings along my journey...I'm saving that for tomorrow because I feel a good one coming on and I don't want to mess up my good mood today LOL So stay tuned and if I can bring myself to it I'm gonna discuss feelings (YUCK) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment